*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
ADD MOISTURE TO YOUR DRY HOME AND LIVE IN COMFORT!
* Todays airtight homes and heating systems create very dry indoor air with low relative humidity.
* This climate can lead to dry, chapped skin, scratchy nose and throat, eye irritation and static electricity.
* It can also dry out the linings of your nose and throat, which reduce your natural defense against colds and flu.
* Running a humidifier to restore humidity to optimal levels of 40% to 60% can help alleviate these conditions and enable you to live in comfort.
* Warm mist humidification is generally considered to be more effective at killing bacteria in the water before it is released into the air as mist.
* This type of humidification is accomplished with an element that heats or boils the water in a small heating chamber or tray.
* While room temperature usually increases slightly with warm mist, this type of humidity does not create white dust.
o 2.2 gallon output humidifer produces a warm clean mositure mist
o Easy to fill and clean
o Quiet operation
o Medicine outlet for relief of cold and flu symptons
o Runs up to 10 hours on one filling
o 2.2 gallon output
o Automatic shut off
o Safety night light