*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
3 CAMERAS IN 1 COMPACT PACKAGE!
* This PenCam literally has a trio of attractive options that give you more convenience and versatility than ever before.
* Plug it into your home computer and you have all the convenience of a USB PC Web camera. Unplug it, and it's also a fully functional digital camera!
* But the PenCam doesn't just stop there. This camera is three great cameras, all in one compact package.
* In addition to a PC camera and digital camera, you get another exciting function that really makes this product stand out from the rest.
* The PenCam also gives you the ability to record live video, completely independent of your PC!
* Features include:
o PC Camera - Attach the camera to your system using the supplied USB cable. Then open any of the video-based programs included to use the PenCam as a PC camera. Try using it for video-conferencing in a program like Microsoft NetMeeting
o Digital Camera - You can take the PenCam with you anywhere. Take snapshots in either high resolution, or low resolution. In Hr, you can take up to 26 snapshots. In Lr, you can take 107 snapshots. After downloading the pictures taken, you can edit any of the photos.
o Digital Camcorder - You can also take video with your PenCam. In high resolution, you can take up to 7 seconds of full live motion video. In low resolution, you can take up to 20 seconds of full live motion video
o Sensor Type: 24 bit Color VGA (640 x 480) CMOS Image Sensor
o Image Performance: 3 fps for VGA (640 x 480)
o Video Stream: 9 fps for QVGA (320 x 240)
o Built in 8 MB of SDRAM
o 26 pictures for VGA (High Resolution)
o 107 pictures for QVGA (Low Resolution)
o LCD Display
o Hr- VGA Mode - Lr- QVGA Mode - St- Self Timer (10 seconds)
o Battery Low Status- Display Blinking
o Ct- Continuous Mode (Shooting Video)
o CL- Clear All Pictures
o Dimension: 4.9' x 1.2' x 0.8'
o Requires 2 'AAA' Alkaline Batteries (not included)
* PC Requirements:
o Microsoft Windows 98 / Windows ME / Windows 2000 / Windows XP
o 32 MB of RAM (64 MB recommended)
o Video card with 2 MB of RAM for minimum 16 bit (High Color) display
o 4X speed CD-ROM
o An available USB port